Wednesday, May 18, 2005

News you won't find on CNN indeed

Galloway takes on US oil accusers.

This man perfectly sums up my feelings about the not-at-all-yet-still-proclaimed recent oil-for-food drama... and then some. I could only hope to have the character this man has in his pinky finger for defending himself against such wild allegations. It's an absolute atrocity what's going on. I can't comment on it any further, it speaks absolutely for itself. I urge you to read. This was found on MBLOG, which I also urge you, with all the emphasis that I can, to read.

I don't post politically on here because, frankly, it's rude to do for anyone coming just to see me draw. After reading this, though, I can't resist it. If you are the kind of person who is so strongly opposed to this, what I would call truth, then you won't get past the first paragraph anyways without spitting on the ground and closing the page - and your mind. It is this kind of opinion that is never, ever given the time of day on mainstream public television. I want it to be out there.

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely." - Lord Acton, British Historian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home