Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Drawing 05/10/05

As promised:



I like it. I'm not crazy about the face, it should look more determined. His expression including the mouth shape, brow furrow and nose angle should express a much more upset and straining reaction. The clothing design is what I like about it, mainly. I should have spent more time polisihing it. The lightsaber is a bit lacking, and I'm not sure I'd leave him with sandals... though it goes with the monk-like qualitites of the jedi... still, it was an impulsive design decision. The gloves also have to go. /sigh. I can see it's good overall, but I'm still always really critical of it all.

Plus another Yoda quotation hehe.

"Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force." Yoda - Star Wars:Return of the Jedi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

- cool clothes
- his foot seems too small, the forward one
- being an alien is one thing, but the head annd the face still seem odd
-the headband is pointless, unless it's there for decoration... if its only for decoration than it should be more detailed

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home