Sunday, May 01, 2005

Blog Template

It seems my blog has been acting a little strange for some people. If there ever was a large space before the first post, it should be fixed now and I'll take care not to have that happen again. I first noticed the problem with Internet Explorer, but chose to ignore it because I simply feel no sorrow for anyone still using IE. You have more problems than simply not being able to see my blog if you're still using that broken-assed piece of software. Do us all a favour and upgrade to Firefox. It's tabbed browsing, improved customizability and more secure architecture makes browsing the net a much more pleasurable experience than the old pop-up ridden, slow and resource heavy IE. If I could remove it from my system I would, but it's built into the Windows system, I'll just have to ignore it.

Anyways the problem was with the 'img' tag apparently, where I was using width and height parameters as 100%, which I assume was spilling the image slightly over the edge of the table, forcing it to not be justified with the other. I changed it to 90% and it seems to have done the trick. So from now on they'll be 90% width instead; wahoo.

Blah, blah, blah. I'd like to be able to post a picture tonight but it's late and I'm tired. The picture is getting close to finished, but it's not worth scanning just to have to touch it up again. I like the drawing so far, but I've put in a bunch of detail into a small area, so if the rest of the pic doesn't follow suit it won't look coherent.... or something. Long story short: picture tomorrow.

"I got a nasty papercut and well to make a long story short it got infected and I died" - Weird Al, Everything You Know is Wrong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home