Monday, January 10, 2005

The Neverending Story: Part HUH?!?!

Oh, how she suffers for me... she waits and waits and waits for me to fulfil her needs but I cannot. She yearns to hear words, words from my mouth, but I am unable to provide her with them. Her pages are left unfilled, days go by with no contact, and I let her down some more. She is broken at her core, but stays by my side, awaiting the days when I can give her more. I will make it up to her. She will have so very many posts after this tuesday; this I promise.

*Ahem* back to reality, just me trying to say I'm still grinding away at the accursed work report, so I have no news or means of creative thought left for this blog. Blog=she in case you were lost back there. Ships are "she", cars are "she", why not blogs? It works just the same: "she's had no updates in the last few days". See?

Anyways I did manage a drawing today so I'll post it. It's a quick sketch, took about 20 minutes, which was longer than I wanted it to take.


It aint bad, an enraged superhero flying into battle. I realized after scanning it that if he's flying, the (steam?) coming from his eyes should be flowing backwards not up... hey, for 20 minutes at it I think it's fine.

By the way, does anybody else pronounce it "en-rage-ed" or am I the only one? It's along the lines of "be-love-ed" and "ac-curse-ed"... it's not "ac-cursd", is it? Oh man how can you tell it's time for sleep?

"I'll sleep when I'm dead" - J. Bon Jovi, Keep the Faith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home