Saturday, January 29, 2005

Drawing 1/29/05

It's a late post, but since I'm still awake, it's still friday!

The picture is worth the wait, in my opinion. It's the two main female characters from the game, Yuzume (pictured left, smiling) and Paris (pictured right, rolling eyes). The drawing really shows the dynamic between the two, how Yuzume is a sort of vacuous carefree individual, though far from stupid, and Paris is a tough as nails take no crap from no-one tomboy, but unsure. It's not artistically wonderful, there are some issues with Yuzume's face, which seems off for a reason I can't quite put my finger on, but I like the picture a lot as a whole.

Initially it was supposed to be of all three girls, including Lily, the kid (oh my god that sounds like Billy the Kid, I never realized - that certainly wasn't intentional) but Lily really wouldn't serve a purpose in this picture. I'll put one up of her sometime I guess, but not today.



"Ah, you fake just like a woman, yes, you do
You make love just like a woman, yes, you do
Then you ache just like a woman
But you break just like a little girl." - Bob Dylan, Just Like a Woman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home