Saturday, January 15, 2005

Drawing 1/14/05

It's a friday and all critical thinking has been put on hold until tomorrow afternoon... when I will be waking up. Aside from my lethargiac itenerary, there's also not much for me to blog about today. It was rather uneventful, to say the least. 4 hours of lectures, then home... spent most of my time in Azeroth, surprise surprise, and now a drawing.

I did manage the drawing though, so it's not a complete loss. This is another game character, who goes by the name of Uncle Stevie. Stephen Marvels, aka Alexander Nicoli Prosperov, aka Argus. He's the guardian of the previous game character you saw (Masen), though not the ideal role model, as he's quite the aficionado with guns, smokes heavily, and has a rather sarcastic, cruel sense of humour. He's basically just a rough around the edges character altogether. Hopefully, though, this drawing isn't as rough around the edges though.



My apologies for the grainy outcome. This is the problem with sticking to a fixed width web page format: I do not draw in a fixed width. And I give apologies for the fact that the hair is, once again, enormous. This is the, uh, 1970's series... yeah... I swear I don't do this all the time. The big hair throws off the rest of the drawing, making him look disproportionately young. Nevertheless, it's just a little something to tide you rabid fans over. I swear, next time I'm going to have to bring my stick to beat you people off of me on the street... heh, of course then I'll wake up and realize that this is still nothing more an obscure little page of nonsense occupying about 1/100,000,000,000 of the interest on the net. Meh, thus is the nature of blogs; they're a dime a dozen these days. But who cares enough about their readers to create a picture daily? Hmm?

"And try and count up all the ways that you could waste away." - Matthew Good, Bright End of Nowhere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home