Thursday, December 23, 2004

Drawings

Finishing on the 23rd of December means that I get 11 days before my ass has to be back in a lecture hall at 8:30 in the morning... in Waterloo... in the winter. Somehow this little week long break isn't exactly lifting my spirits like it should.

I'm going to try and make the most of the time I have off, despite wanting more of it. I'm going to start one of my new years resolutions early this year, as there's no point in waiting around for the arbitrary day of January 1st. The resolution is simple (or so they seem at the beginning): draw something new every day. Doesn't matter what, but every day I have to fill at least one piece of paper with pencil (or some other medium, really.) This is to keep my skills in drawing up, and to boost motivation for working on a really lare-scale project of mine (more info in the links to the left, soon to come). I think that blogging will make it even better because I'll feel motivated to put it on the web too, so with that, I'm making an addition to the site. Each day I will post (one of) the picture(s) I draw, in addition to a written entry.

With that, I'd like to post the first one tonight.

As a side note, I'll try to find quotations to go with each of my drawings, but this to me seems much harder than finding them for written entries, so no promises. Or better yet, I'll put in unrelated but amusing quotations instead of something relevant.

"If you ever find yourself in the presence of a hungry bear and a midget, remember... you don't have to outrun the bear..."

1 Comments:

Blogger internetdollarexperiment.com said...

That's a pretty cool looking drawing.

Regards,

T.I.D.E.

Give me a dollar.

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home